How often are counseling sessions?
- Counseling sessions are typically weekly but vary by client needs.
How long are the counseling sessions?
- The initial session is typically 75-90 minutes so all information is collected and a relationship can begin.
- Future sessions range from 50 minutes to one hour.
What are the counseling session fees?
- As of June 01, 2022, the initial/introductory 75-90-minute sessions are $200.00.
- As of June 01, 2022, the future 55-minute sessions are $170.00.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Payments are expected at the time of arrival.
- Cash is accepted. Checks are not accepted.
- All major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, as well as most HSA cards and FSA cards are accepted.
What insurance is accepted?
- Anthem / Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHeallthcare / UMR / Optum
- I am also an “out-of-network” provider and can provide clients with a superbill for clients to send to their insurance provider for reimbursement to them.
If you are experiencing an emergency: